Thursday, May 19, 2011

Maybe I'm TOO efficient....

There always needs to be a source of stress, right?

Since my line of credit increase was approved, and the computers are finally arriving, and the staff is settled in....what on earth would I have to worry about?

Well, they are working well. My Leaning Tower of Paperwork is no more, my To Do list is being done, my office is organized - and I'm running out of stuff to do. this was the one thing I hadn't really anticipated, since I was so overwhelmed before. I'm gradually talking myself down, reminding myself that I've been through this before, taking steps like re-activating Adwords and revamping the website and contacting the SEO company that did wonders the last time I used them. I hadn't really needed to focus on attracting new business before, so it was a bit of a shock when I realized that my site visits dramatically decreased a few months ago and I needed a serious revamp.

I know the remedial steps will help - people didn't suddenly stop getting divorced here, and the Lawyer Referral Service is likely to kick in any day now, which in the past managed to feed a practice. Meanwhile, though, I've been STRESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment