Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weekly check-in

Weight: 145 lbs.

Down a pound, but need to work on losing around 1.5 - 2 lbs/week to meet my goals.

Still need to work on daily exercise.

My accounting books are up to date, which is a huge relief. Now, it's just a matter of plowing through the backlog of billings. Finally seem to have resolved all IT issues, and the practice is humming along.

New task for the week:

Use internet only as a reward for daily goals reached. In other words, before I log on, I must:

1. Eat my daily healthy stuff including 5 servings of veggies.
2. Exercise for at least 30 min.
3. Finish daily work assignment, and post time spent.
4. Bill out a file.
5. Prep lunches for next day.

If I do that, I'll allow myself to log on, after kids are in bed. At 11 p.m., I need to log off and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment