Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daily log #6

Fruit and protein smoothie
Nutribar
small chocolate milk
1/4 cup macaroni and cheese
banana
1 skewer chicken kebab
6 french fries
roasted veggies
cucumber and tomato salad
marinated carrots
cole slaw (not creamy)
a few bites of bread (laffa)
1 Tbsp hummus

No exercise

I did see some benefit to the blogging, since I was tempted to binge on junk but refrained because I knew that I would have to document it. Lost around 1.5 lbs so far.

Review:

Need to make exercise even more regular - vary it so that I can give sore muscles a break but still be active daily

Need more veggies, which should help with the cravings.

Need to be firmer with schedule:
- bed on time
- do a solid schedule for the mornings, since time is currently being wasted
- keep task list updated, so that there is a clear sense of what needs to be done when, and sense of accomplishment

2 comments:

  1. keep up the good work! Healthy lifestyle changes are a pain in the butt but they tend to be worth it in the long run.

    And when you have more time, FJ will still be there. The fundies will never stop, nor will we!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I promised I'd drop by and comment, it just took me awhile to finally get around to it... Hope things are still going well. I wish I had the motivation to pull my life together like you!
    Take care,
    - Someone from FJ

    ReplyDelete