Friday, July 23, 2010

A few days into Weight Loss Buddy system...

I now have an online weight loss buddy, which is an additional incentive to keep me on track.

For the past 3 days, I've actually managed to bring a real lunch and snack with me to work. It helps - but I still feel like an addict craving a hit. Even though I feel awful after the fact, going out and grabbing something filled with fat and sugar just feels good at the time. I'm hoping, like any other addiction, that the craving will disappear after a while.

I did manage to get some stuff done at work that I had been putting off for a while, and that had been causing me some stress. That feels good, at least. However, I'm beginning to wonder if my assistant will ever show up to work on time for at least 3 consecutive days. I'm flexible, but this is getting a bit much already. The whole purpose in having someone is to make sure that the routine things get done and that I stay on top of everything!

I got to the gym on Wed. for a good workout, and I plan to go again today (while I have a chicken in the oven). The stairclimber at the gym feels SO much better than my elliptical at home, so I actually enjoy it.

Sleep is getting a bit better, but is still an issue. I have to just say that I cannot stay up past midnight for any reason, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment