Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Goals

I was back to my bad habits today. Not to self: Red Bull and Pringles is NOT the breakfast of champions. Way too much sugar and sodium, and it gives me the sweats. Not good.

I did walk around 4 miles last night with my husband, so that's good.

The gym is great, but after a strong start I'm starting to drop off on my schedule. I really need to go 3x/week for my ball-based exercise routine (which I love), plus do some cardio 5x/week.

I'm also finding that if I get behind on the menu planning on Sunday, the rest of the week really slides. I need to have my hummus and black bean spreads ready to go, my low-fat tzatziki all prepped, and my trail mix ready to go. I pack the kids' lunches every day, but need to put myself on the list as well.

Finally, I need to spend more time working, because when I know that things still need to be done and bills are coming up, it causes pressure, which in turn makes me not sleep well and eat the wrong things.

Plan for today:

Do some files tonight, including billing. Do some major billing tomorrow and Friday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment