Monday, July 26, 2010

My day so far.....

Missed breakfast and ate junk at lunch. I know that's bad.

I did get some work done, so I'm feeling energized about that. However, I'm also going nuts because my assistant seems to have simply vanished. She's not here, no explanation at all, not answering home or cell phone, not responding to email. She also has one of my important files with her. I'm hoping she's okay - but if she is, I'm going to be really pissed.

Suddenly being without an assistant also means that my filing is again piling up.

Will do more drafting and billing tonight, along with going to the gym.

My weekend eating was so-so. Friday night I mostly had fish and veggies - but I did take extra challah and cake too. It's just too good. Yesterday I was fairly good (smoothie for breakfast, chicken for lunch and fish for dinner), but the potato salad was my weakness - I had way more than I should have had. I did go on the elliptical for 1 hour on Sat. night. Didn't get that much sleep last night, but slept plenty on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment