Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finally making a bit of progress...

Today was #3 of my 10 week weight loss group.

I'm down 2 lbs from last week. In addition, I've noticed far less bloating since I've drastically reduced the flour, and I have more energy.

The first week, I had massive carb cravings, but those are mostly gone now and I seem to be adjusting. My body just had to realize, "Oh, I'm not really starving".

I still need to increase the amount of exercise, esp. muscle work, so I'll need to finally make a workable schedule.

I hope that some slight modifications with my eating, like having even more veggies, less juice and a bit more protein, plus the increased exercise, can kick the weight loss up a notch.

Since I've terminated my memberships in imamother and babycenter, my online time has decreased, and I've been more focused at work. In turn, my stress is reduced.

New goals:

Keep on top of bills and billings, both at home and work, and get all billings done by year end
Go to bed by 11 p.m. each night
Have dinner on table by 5:45 p.m. each evening, then spend 1 hour with my son on homework and reading.
Weight:
144 by Nov. 11
137 by Dec. 12
130 by Jan. 10
122 by Oct/11

No comments:

Post a Comment